Rick's Vermont Kitchen is a quaint family-owned operation out of northern Vermont. They focus on creating healthy, handcrafted, GMO-free craft dressings and sauces in small batches. The dressings are perfect to drizzle over greens or use as marinades and condiments for both hot and cold dishes. And the sauces … oh, man, the sauces! These savory flavors will get your taste buds jumping.
Pick up a bottle or two today at VtsOwn.com and enjoy the flavors of Vermont!
- Grill, roast or fry chicken and drizzle with sauce after cooking.
- Base on vegetables before roasting. Great on brussel sprouts and chunks of butternut squash.
- Use as a stir fry sauce with rice, sautéed veggies and smoked sausage.
- Dress a cobb salad—lettuce, tomato, cucumber, avocado, egg and cheese (add bacon bits for even more bacon flavor).
- Dip for chicken tenders, steak tips.